To have an optimum efficiency of furnace it is required to operate Induction furnace system very close to resonance frequency. Inductive reactance of the coil keeps on varying continuously due to change in charge quantity, temperature, wear of lining etc.
Power optimizer is used to add or remove the M.F. capacitors of Induction Furnace automatically by using Advance Programmable logic controller.
It continuously monitors the exact requirement of reactance of the LC tank circuit by adjusting KVAR and thus facilitates to operate the furnace very close to resonance frequency.
- Advance PLC is used to control total operation of power optimizer.
- Touch screen color HMI for easy operation
- Highly reliable
- Response time in milliseconds.
- It can be installed easily in Existing System with less time.
- Reduce overall Power Consumption & fully utilization of available power.
- Improve the Power Factor of the Furnace at all Lining Condition.
- Reduce the Melting time and Increase the Productivity.
- As it is automatic, no manual intervention required to operate add-removal of MF capacitors thus preventing unwanted intermittent delays in managing MF tank capacitors.
- It increases productivity by 5 to 10 %.
- Right time switching ON/OFF MF capacitors will saves energy up to 20 to 25 unit/ton